Monday, March 22, 2010

Take 2

The first thing I did this morning was run to work to get my plans ready. It's so hard to be out when you're a teacher. Some say that we have the best jobs because we can earn up to 15 days of sick time and get tons of breaks. However, it's probably one of the most stressful jobs around. Being out puts you way behind, and I'm out of sick days. I have to be there for 4 weeks to earn 1 sick day. Fortunately we are team teaching this year so my kids will only be behind on SS and Science.

After I got home I called Jewell's doctor and set up an appointment. It looks like she has her second ear infection. He's also concerned that she may have the beginning stages of bronchitis. Poor Jewell! She is supposed to take Amoxicillin for ten days. Thank you Publix for providing free medicine. What a great blessing.

No pictures, Jewell looks too sick to want a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment