Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Baby

Now that Jewell seems to be on the mend. Well, sort of, she's only spitting up 2 bottles now. She was really tired tonight so I'm hoping she doesn't need a late night feeding. She's been waking me since she's been so sick. Anyways, we hit a milestone today. I really needed to unload the dishwasher and get some things done around the house this evening. So I put Jewell in the walker to see how she would do. Her feet don't quite touch the ground, but she enjoyed playing in it! She even played with the toys and lights :). It was so nice to have something entertain her while I got some much needed housework accomplished. But it was even more exciting to see her discover that if you push the buttons then music and lights will play.


No comments:

Post a Comment