Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweater Dresses and Green Beans

It's official! Jewell can FINALLY fit in the adorable sweater dress her Aunt Jessica bought for her. I dressed her up before church and snapped a few pictures before heading out the door.




Of course, we had to get a picture of her doing her favorite activity...sticking her tongue out!



This afternoon I attempted to feed Jewell green beans again. The first time she had green beans she hated them! But today, she ate them up really fast! I was so excited.


After lunch we decided to visit a new church plant by our house, Palmetto Baptist Church. We really enjoyed it and we're very excited to see what the Lord will do there.

After we got home from the afternoon service I helped Jewell practice sitting up. Matt thought it was funny, so he captured the moment.


Today was all that it possibly could be. It was so nice not to feel the stress of getting all the household tasks done before the work week began. I believe I'm getting more and more excited about summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment