Saturday, March 27, 2010

Springly Saturday

What a wonderful Spring day! I believe it was a splendid start to my Spring Break. Jewell woke up at 7:30 this morning :). It was such a treat to get some extra sleep. I made breakfast in bed, with lots of coffee of course, and then headed out to a friends baby shower. We had such a beautiful morning.

After the shower, I went shopping with my good friend Heather. We hit Kohl's and Marshall's in about an hour and a half. It was so nice to catch up with a friend. I typically don't go do too many socializing things on Saturday's now because it's my only day to catch up on life since I work. But, it's Spring Break! I have all week.

I came home around 2:00. Jewell was napping in the swing at that time. Once she woke up, I decided she needed some prunes for lunch.

"Not these again."


"Oh good, Dad is taking pictures."


"Mom look! It's pretty outside!"



"I guess these aren't THAT bad."



After we enjoyed our prunes adventure, we introduced the sippy cup! She loved holding it. In fact, she didn't want to let it go!


I just love this smile!

Late this afternoon we took a stroll in the park as a family. We tried to put Jewell in the normal stroller. As you can see, she's a bit too small for it still.




Matt enjoyed taking pictures of Spring blooming as well.


We had such a wonderful Spring day together as a family. I can't wait to see what Spring Break brings the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment