Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Loving It

When I first began Spring Break I was a bit worried. What could I possibly do that many days in a row with Jewell? It had been quite a while since my last break. I have come to learn that I love being with her all day, every day. Don't get me wrong, I am sure I will soon need a break. For now, I am going to enjoy her little smiles and her smallness. Of course, now I won't be content until summer break! All I want is Jewell to myself :)

Today had some good points and some tough ones. I really need Jewell to learn to nap in her crib. All she does at day care is nap in the swing. Because she naps in the swing, she doesn't nap for very long. So my mission this week is to teach her to nap in a crib. Let's just say she wasn't too happy. She did eventually all asleep though! I've done this for the last 2 days of break, and things have been much happier in the evenings for our family.

Here are some pictures of today's events.


Typical pose..tongue sticking out, and leaning to the left.

Tongue out again...

Smiles :)

"Attempting" to roll...

I got the jumper out again...she wasn't very into it.

"Don't worry Mom...I found a toy to suck on!"

Yep...no jumping...just sucking on toys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment