Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tagged

My friend Jessica tagged me for this game...
Rules:
1. open your first photo folder
2. scroll to the 10th picture
3. post the photo and the story behind it
4. tag friends

The picture I found was from the summer of 2005. I was working at a camp called the Wilds. I was a waitress that year. We didn't have air conditioning in the dining hall that year either! So, we didn't do much to ourselves. I believe this is spirit week, but I'm not sure what the theme of the day was. Most of us are wearing green. Looking back now, I realize why my husband hates my hair pulled up. Oh well. That's the way he fell for me (this exact summer) so I guess it will just have to do :).

I tag Krystina, Sara, and Katy.

1 comment:

  1. http://121507.blogspot.com/2010/03/tag.html Here's my tag.

    ReplyDelete