Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All Good

Dear Matt,
Last night was a much better night for Jewell. She slept for 12 hours and woke up very rested. I on the other hand did not do so well. The pollen has basically taken over Greenville. So my allergies kept me up.

It was hard for me to drop Jewell off at day care this morning. I missed her so much throughout the day. I was encouraged though when I picked her up. She ate all of her cereal for breakfast, all her green beans for lunch, and all her bottles. That's not the best part though. She took 2 good naps in her crib! All that hard work last week paid off.

This afternoon we had a splendid time together. Jewell was all over the place. Of course, she didn't roll around, but she's getting close. She kicked and went after toys as much as she could without rolling. And she now has a new infatuation with her feet. I tried my best to get a picture of it.













I also introduced Jewell to her new books! All 17 of them came in from Scholastic today. Don't worry, I saved the Curious George for you to read to her! I'm sure she'll love it.



We finished the evening off with a squash dinner and some peaches for dessert. I was surprised with how much she loved the peaches. Oh, and since it's now officially baseball season, Jewell wore her Yankees bib for Uncle Jason :o).


Jewell went right down at 7:00 PM. I think she really likes her schedule. She did much better with her bath this evening as well. She didn't cry until I put her pajamas on. I was pleased with that.

We miss you so much. Only two more nights without you! Be safe for us.

With Love,
Your two girls

No comments:

Post a Comment