Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Taking the Oregon Trail

Well, a few posts back I mentioned that I felt like our life was full of baby steps. At that time, we had spent the last month praying about a possible job for my husband. We had just come back from a trip visiting and I was anxious to make a decision. I'm a planner, and I needed to know what was going to happen. However, the Lord doesn't always want things to happen as quickly as we think they should.

I'm excited to announce that my husband has accepted a job with sharefaith.com in Southern Oregon. It's actually called Ashland, Oregon and it's the cutest little town. We will probably live in Medford, Oregon which is about half the size of Greenville, SC. We are very excited about the job. We have always wanted to move out west, but we wanted the Lord to bring the job to us. That's just what He did too.

We plan to move a few weeks after our son is born. I get to be a stay-at-home Mom, and I couldn't be happier.



No comments:

Post a Comment