Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! This year has brought some wonderful and great memories. I'm glad we have a blog to look back on so we can remember all the fun and exciting things. This year I have 4 New Years Resolutions.

1) Not get pregnant. I want to get used to 2 kids for at LEAST a year, maybe 2.
2) Get back into running. I'd love to be training for a half-marathon by the end of the year.
3) Start cooking new recipes. I'm kind of stuck in a rut. I'm sure my husband will appreciate the new meals.
4) Start sewing or knitting again. Sometimes I have an urge to be crafty :). I don't want to lose those talents.

This year is going to be full of exciting adventures. Moving 3,000 miles away from the most familiar place we know. Matt starting a new job in a different field. And of course, my staying home with the 2 kids. What fun times we have ahead of us!

I trust everyone has a great New Year's. I'll do my best to stay up, but this pregnant Mommy may not be able to stay up too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment