Thursday, December 16, 2010

15 Months

I was walking out of school the other day with a friend talking about Jewell turning 15 months this week. As soon as it came out of my mouth I froze. Literally. I froze because reality hit. In about 1 and half months, our second child will be born. I wasn't sure how to handle all the emotions that went through me. However, this post isn't about the future, it's supposed to be all about our baby girl Jewell :).

Jewell is growing like a weed. I had to take her to the doctor today for a sick visit, and I found out that her weight is 19 pounds 8 ounces. She's lost weight because of another ear infection! Her ear tube is clogged from doing its job (draining infection) so it looks like we will be getting a new tube before the end of the year. Poor Jewell.

Jewell is still working on pulling up and walking. However, she's made great progress these last few months! Her physical therapist and occupational therapist have been very impressed.

She still sleeps for 12 hours, and takes 2 good naps (when I'm not working). Overall, Jewell has been a pretty easy toddler to raise. We still have our days with eating, but I think ear infections are to blame.

I was going to try and take some new pictures, but she was sick all day. I will make it a goal to get some 15 month pics up sometime this week. For now, I'll just nurse her back to health.

No comments:

Post a Comment