Thursday, December 30, 2010

4 Years

Yesterday, Matt and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary. It's so neat to look back at those years and reflect on Christ's love for us. He has provided so much more than we could ever ask. In the past four years Christ has:
1) Helped us pay off all my student loans (23 months). During which time I didn't have a full-time job for the first 8 months, and Matt was still considered an intern at his company.
2) Given us most of our furniture for free.
3) Given us our first born child (safe delivery and healthy).
4) Helped us during the loss of Matt's Dad.
5) Provided multiple free lance jobs for my husband.
6) Given us several baby showers to provide for our child's needs.
7) Given us a wonderful church family we can minister with.
8) Strengthened our marriage in some of the hardest times of life.
9) Begun to move us out West in order to serve Him in a different ministry.

The above list is simple, and I know I'm forgetting so much more! But that's the neatest part of all about Christ's love for us. Matt and I have been so blessed these last 4 years. We can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in the very near future, and the many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment