Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Most Thankful

It's that time of year again. We all look at our lives and reflect on what we are most thankful for. For me, this is easy. The first will always be my salvation. The second will always be my husband. And the third will always be my children.

Tonight, it's Thanksgiving Eve and I'd like to reflect the most on my second. He is second because it's commanded for me to love my Heavenly Father more than my husband. The coolest part, is that loving my husband helps me love my God so much more. I've never understood it when I hear people complain about their irritating husbands or how hard it is to live with them. My husband is so easy to love. He makes it easy. To me, he will always be perfect. He's the greatest provider anyone could ever ask for. He loves our God. He loves our daughter. And he loves serving others. In my opinion, he's the greatest man/dad/husband in the world. I thank the Lord for giving him to me as my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment