Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

This past weekend my family came to visit us. We enjoyed some time catching up together on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But the biggest event was my long awaited paint job. 2 years ago I decided it would be cool to paint my dining room, which connects to my living room, yellow. It's not that I didn't enjoy the yellow brick road look...it just really looked horrible! My Dad decided it was time to freshen things up in the main area of our house and he helped me do a tremendous make-over to it. He fixed my ceiling and caulked our windows and doorways as well. It took us two days to get it done, but I love it! I am currently rearranging furniture. As soon as I can hang things on the walls I will post pics :). Let's just say...you will love the new colors!

As for Jewell this weekend, she enjoyed spending two days with the Grandma's! Boy did they have fun.

Thanks Dad for helping make my house look fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment