Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spit Up Day

Jewell has been doing splendidly better these last few days. She's even back to sleeping between 11 and 12 hours at night. This is a huge blessing with me working full time right now. She's been taking the bottle very well this week even. However, we ran out of her formula last night. I have tons of other kinds so I decided to give her the soy formula again. Let's just say that after 3 outfit changes at daycare due to spit up, I won't be doing that again. She even spit up a ton once she woke up from a 2 hour nap. Babies are so funny! Needless to say, I went right to the store to buy her another 25 dollar can of formula. I haven't had much luck finding Nestle Good Start coupons. I MUST find some soon. I just can't spend 100 dollars a month on baby formula. That's half of my monthly grocery budget! Here are few pictures of our Jewell from this evening.





We discovered the teething ring tonight ;)

1 comment:

  1. Amy- I will email you our tricks at saving big with formula. We spend around $25 a month on Nestle Good Start formula.

    ReplyDelete