Friday, March 30, 2012

Jewell Trusts

I have to share this story about our sweet Jewell. Today we had to make a Target run. On our way to Target Jewell and I had the sweetest conversation.

Jewell: "Mommy, I have question."
Me: "What's your question Jewell?"
Jewell: "Do you trust Jesus?"
Me: currently melting..."Yes Jewell, I trust Jesus."
Jewell: "I trust Jesus Mommy, I scared of trucks."
Me: "Your scared of trucks?"
Jewell: "Trust Jesus Mommy, scared of trucks."

Let me tell you, there is just nothing sweeter than hearing your child speak the truth of God. We have been really working with Jewell and trusting Jesus when she's scared. She's really freaked out by big trucks. We were driving by one when she said this. It seriously melted my heart. I'm so thankful for God's love of His children.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, that is so precious! Keep teaching her about the Lord, she is blessed to have a mommy who loves her so much, not to mention a God that she can ALWAYS trust! :)

    ReplyDelete