Thursday, March 1, 2012

13 Months

Is my little man really over a year now? Time seems to keep flying! I guess we'll just have to keep taking pictures so we don't miss anything!

Jefferson had a bit of a difficult month. He's had 2 ear infections and a few colds. His poor little tummy didn't handle the antibiotics too well either. He was also teething! So, we didn't have a very good napping month. I do believe he's on the mend though :). Yay!

Here are a few updates:
  • Walking: He's not quite there yet, but he's close.
  • Climbing: Well, that's all he basically does now!
  • Teeth: 6 and teething 2 more!
  • Words: Jeffers can say, "bye, hi, mama, dada, ball, and hat." I can't for the life of me remember what the other word is! Oh well.
  • Eating: Jefferson is down to 2 bottles a day. He gets one in the morning and one right before bed. He's doing okay with normal table food right now but isn't eating quite enough so I decided to gradually wean him from the bottle.
  • Sleeping: Well, he is still taking 2 naps, but they have been shorter. I think it's because of his teeth, ear infections, and colds. He is sleeping 12 hours at night though :). So I can't complain.
  • Favorite Snacks: Bananas and gold fish
  • Favorite Friend: Jewell
Jefferson's eye appointment is scheduled for March 21st. I'm really not worried about this at all. It's probably just the fold of his eye. But if he does have a lazy eye, it's really easy to fix :).

We just love our little family! Jefferson is so much fun! And he absolutely LOVES his sister.


Feeding himself yogurt for the first time!








This was when I realized he needed a LOT more attention. He tried to open it. Fortunately, I caught it!

His favorite place to destroy...



No comments:

Post a Comment