Friday, March 30, 2012

Baking and Walking

Jefferson is so close to walking. I keep catching him standing up just because. He's starting to take a few steps without our coaxing too. It's hard to believe I'll soon have 2 toddlers!





For some reason, the kids took a much shorter nap yesterday. I had some bananas that needed to be used up or at least frozen. Shelly had just sent me a good recipe for chocolate chip banana cookies :). So we made those together since we had plenty of time to spare yesterday afternoon. It was so cute watching the kids get excited about mixing the ingredients together. They especially loved it when they realized they could eat the batter off of the beater.


You're probably wondering why Jewell has no pants on. Well, 2 year olds can't pull down their pants all the time when they are potty trained. I finally just gave up with yesterday's pants. Oh well. She's cute anyways :).





I'm learning to really enjoy each phase that my kids are in. I'm realizing just how much I tried to rush things with Jewell and with Jefferson as a baby. It seriously melts my heart to see them get so excited about new things. Jefferson will be 14 months old on Sunday. I wish he could stay a baby forever! And Jewell is starting to act like me all the time. It reminds me how quickly they grow up. Sometimes I take pictures and blog just because it makes me feel like time can stand still just for a few seconds. I just love these sweet kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment