Saturday, June 26, 2010

She Can Scoot

My dear daughter Jewell is 9 months old now. She has several great qualities such as: singing, bouncing, laughing, talking, screaming, and sitting. Jewell is content doing those things. I believe she'd sit talk to her toys happily all day if I let her! Little Jewell is just way too content :).

I've been putting Jewell on her tummy a lot. She hated this has a newborn and well...basically most of her life. Recently she's been a bit happier with it. I've tried everything to get her to move. Noisy and flashing toys, balls, Daisy, books, favorite teething rings etc., still no moving. Until yesterday that is. I had her all set up. I put her favorite toys all around her as usual hoping that she'd move just enough to grab one. Daisy left her dog bone somewhat close to the toys. I thought nothing of it. Except for Jewell. She was facing all the toys and somehow noticed the rawhide behind her. It was then she began to scoot on her belly. In fact, she scooted in 3 big circles just to get close enough to the dog bone! It was absolutely adorable. I was completely shocked. My husband always says that it would somehow be the dog that gets her to move. He was right!





Don't worry! I didn't let her chew it. Daisy came and stole it right away even :)

No comments:

Post a Comment