Friday, June 11, 2010

First Week

I have been looking forward to this week for months! My first week home with Jewell for the summer. I must say this week has been nothing short of its trials. Jewell has a double ear infection, and she's very fussy. I do believe she's also teething....continually! Needless to say, I'm exhausted. Yesterday was a day full of crying and no naps. This isn't exactly how I planned to spend my summer with her. I'm just thrilled to know that as of the 15th (on Jewell's 9 month) we will be on the road to recovery. Jewell gets her tubes, and I hear it's a difference of night and day. I will be praying that it is. I never thought I'd actually look forward to letting someone cut a hole into my child's ear. Who would? But boy am I ready! I love her, and I can't wait for her to get better.

No pictures, just drool and spit-up so far! Hopefully today will be better ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment