Thursday, January 5, 2012

11 Months

My baby boy is no longer a baby. He's pretty much a toddler that will be toddling around way too soon! I guess I'll enjoy watching him get bigger on me :).

Jefferson turned 11 months on the 1st of the year. I wish I could post a picture with his elephant, but he won't sit still! I will keep trying my best, but I can't make any promises. Boys just don't sit still unless they are in their highchair eating, or sitting in their car seat. Yikes!

Here are his current milestones...

  • Weight: 23.8 lbs (last I checked at least)
  • He no longer fits in his infant seat so he has graduated to the bigger car seat, rear-facing.
  • Food: Jeffers is starting to eat some table foods! Yahoo! He is also still eating 4 bottles. He likes the sippy cup, but it's not really making enough of a difference for fluids. The poor kid gets so excited about drinking from a cup that he smiles as soon as the liquid enters his mouth. This causes all the liquid to fall onto his chin :).
  • Reading: Well, he LOVES turning the pages!
  • Clapping: He thinks clapping is so much fun.
  • Planking: Seriously, he's the cutest baby planker you will ever meet! This is what he does on the bottom of chairs.
  • Crawling: Mr. Chubbers crawls everywhere, anywhere, and into everything!!!!!
  • Poison Control: Yes, he opened my childproofed mop cleaner and drank some and proceeded to pour it all over his pants. Boy am I glad for poison control. He was just fine by the way :). And the cleaners have been moved!
  • Sleeping: Jeffers now sleeps from 7:30 to 7:30 and takes 2 naps.
  • Hobbies: Laughing, giggling, and getting into everything, including removing all outlet covers.
  • Talking: So far we're only saying Mama and Dada..but I'm sure he'll take off soon!
  • Teeth: He has his bottom 2 teeth and is working on cutting the top 2.
We love our little Jeffers man. He's starting to play with Jewell so well. They truly are buddies! Jewell even calls him that, "Buddy." Love it. I'm so blessed to have my 2 babes so close together. I wouldn't change it for the world!





Look Mom! I found a box!!!




Mommy, I can push the shoe rack around all by myself!



I know Mom, I'm not supposed to take these out of the trash and eat them...but I did! I mean, who cares if they were stale!




No comments:

Post a Comment