Friday, June 10, 2011

No, Not MY Toy

Yesterday, I decided it was time to get out the walker for Jefferson. He's a little too short for it still though. He does love to play with the toys on it though :). Jefferson loves how it lights up and plays music.



After a few minutes of playing on it Jewell noticed what was happening. She immediately walked over to it and started playing with the toys. She kept telling Jefferson no when he touched things she was touching. Then, she was putting her hands under his arms and saying up, up. It was so funny. I just kept laughing and laughing. Jewell definitely knew that Jefferson was in HER old toy.



I loved having the walker out for Jeffers to play in. It really helped me keep him entertained while I was playing with Jewell outside. Jeffers just sat in the walker at the doorway all content to be looking around and playing. Boy has he grown up already!




No comments:

Post a Comment