Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter weekend as a family. Unfortunately, I realized last night that I forgot to take a picture of the kids dressed up. We were a bit rushed on Sunday morning :(. However, we did enjoy a lovely Easter service at church, and then headed to Easter dinner with some friends that invited us over. I made scalloped potatoes for the first time and they were a hit. I love it when a new recipe turns out.

We didn't do any egg hunting this year. However, we do plan to do something like that next year once Jewell is walking. We were very proud of Jewell this weekend though. She isn't the best morning person so we've always fed her her oatmeal. This weekend she decided it was time to feed herself.


As for Jefferson, he rolled over! He's 11 weeks and 6 days :). I took a few snap shots of him on his tummy, completely forgetting that my camera has a video mode. I think this was a weekend of Mommy brain!


Overall, we had a great weekend as a family, reflecting on how Christ has risen. We are so thankful for all that He has done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment