Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home Stretch

My Christmas break has now come to a close. It started out a bit rough with Jewell's surgery and sicknesses, but it couldn't have had a better ending. I'm happy to report that Jewell has truly grown while I've been home these past 2 weeks. She's MUCH more mobile. She even pulled up in her crib for the first time yesterday. I guess it's time to move her crib down from the newborn position :). She can now cruise around the coffee table, color, and say words such as "purple, book, bottle, and apple." She can say others, but has learned those few just this week. She also walks all over the house with her walking toys. Before, she wanted me right next to her to guide her. I will miss having the time to teach her between nap times. However, I'm on the home stretch folks. Just 5 more weeks, and it's baby time. I can make it 5 more weeks. And the best part, I get to stay at home with BOTH my babies from that point on. What a wonderful blessing. If Jewell learned that much while I was with her for 2 weeks, I can't imagine what it will soon be like!

I'm afraid the most recent pictures are on Matt's camera :(. Stay tuned for more later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment