Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day is so much fun!!! Looking back, I probably should have enjoyed it with my students more. Kids just love it!!!

This morning was a bit crazy. I went to the gym, rushed home to get ready for the day, and make heart shaped biscuits for my kids as a surprise. It was a blast surprising them with their heart biscuits. It's hands down Jewell's FAVORITE shape. She was thrilled to see she got to eat biscuit hearts. I also had little chocolate hearts for them on their plates. They couldn't wait to open them.



This afternoon after Bible Study, we headed to visit Ezekiel. It was the first time the kids had been to the cemetery to visit. I must say, they did a pretty good job behaving. They liked decorating his marker with the flowers and balloons too.

 

We had a hard time getting them to smile! :)

God has truly blessed me with the precious gift of 3 beautiful children.
 Happy Valentine's Day to all of our friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment