Wednesday, November 7, 2012

23 Week Update

I am now 23 weeks pregnant. I actually remembered to take a picture this week, so I thought I'd do a little update so I can remember it.

I'm doing pretty well with this pregnancy. I'm definitely a bit more tired during nap time, but I'm learning to rest or read for a little more of it than I usually do. I'm also learning that I can't clean up the toys 3 times a day like I'm used to. I'm just in too much pain at the end of the day if I do. So it has taken some getting used to recently. I can definitely say that after lifting the kids all day and cleaning up after them all day that I understand why my doctor has warned me that I'm going to beg him to induce me.

I think I've only gained about 10 lbs so far. I'm starting to sleep just a little better which I'm happy about for sure :). I'll take anything I can get. So far, I've stayed strong and not begged my doctor to give me an extra ultrasound so I can find out what the baby is. I'm still excited about not knowing. I think we have narrowed down a boy's name, but not really a girl's name yet. Seeing that we have 16.5 weeks left, I think we're doing okay.

Jeffers was very excited that Daddy was taking my picture.

23 weeks!
That pretty much sums up my 23 weeks :). I'm finally starting to fill out my maternity clothes which is sort of nice. But, I am still wearing my regular pants and skirts :). Yay for only gaining 10 lbs so far :).

1 comment: