Sunday, August 12, 2012

Memories

Dear Jewell,

Tonight, I was getting you ready for bed, and we had a very sweet conversation. I was putting on your "When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Nurse, Just Like My Aunt" Shirt. I asked you if you wanted to be a nurse when you grow up, you said, YES! I then asked if you wanted to be a doctor when you grow up. You said, "NO, I want to be a nurse and take care of animals". It was so sweet. So I explained what a vet was to you. You just LOVED the sound of it. By the time our bedtime routine was over, you told me you wanted to take care of animals again :). So Jewell, I had to share this because one day, you may just fulfill that dream. And if you don't become a nurse or vet that takes care of animals, it's perfectly fine. I just always want to remember the first time you talked about it. And don't forget, you can be anything. No matter what struggles come your way, you can be anything. And I'll be one proud Mommy.


Love,
Mommy

1 comment: