Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Autumn

I've been out of touch again lately! I've caught two viruses since school has started. I'm hoping that I'm finally on the mend from it all.

Lately, we've had a lot of fun with Jewell. Today we plan to celebrate her first birthday with Matt's family. We are going to buy a little cake for her to dive into. I'm sure I'll be posting many pictures of it in the next few days.

This past week I went to the doctor because I was sick. I got to hear Little Bumps heartbeat again :). We find out what we are having next Tuesday, the 21st. The 21st was Jewell's due date :). What a happy occasion it will be.

I updated our blog look to something Fallish today. I must say my favorite season of all is truly Fall. I've already purchased a few new Fall candles, and hope to pull out the rest of my Fall decor later this week.

We are looking forward to taking Jewell Apple Picking for the first time in the next few weeks. I must say, Fall is even better having little ones.

I hope everyone is doing well! Look forward to seeing pictures soon. Jewell will officially be 1 on Wednesday :).

Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment