Monday, September 27, 2010

Book Loving

Dear Matt,
You missed something cool tonight, so I thought I'd share :). Jewell was on the floor playing with her toys this afternoon, and then all of a sudden she scooted her way to her books. She started taking out books one by one, so I went to read them to her. Well babe, it may have taken her 12 and a half months to figure out the touch and feel books, but she certainly loves them now. I first read her a touch and feel book and she wouldn't stop touching the pages. Then, I read her a normal book and she kept getting upset because the pages were all the same. So, I finally just let her play with the books on her own. She picked another touch and feel book and turned the pages feeling them over and over again. It was absolutely adorable! She even had conversations with the books :). Here are a few pictures.








Love,
Your two girls (and Little Boy Bump)

P.s. For those of you that wonder about the computer next to her...just ignore it, that's the only thing you can do if you marry a computer science major! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment