Tuesday, September 13, 2011

7 Months

Oh goodness. This is SOOOOOOOO late. So so so late. Poor Jefferson. He's already 7.5 months old and I'm just now updating his friends. Such is life.

Jefferson is doing so well! I will have to take the typical elephant picture later because I'm struggling to keep him still for the picture :). Love it!

So here goes....
  • Eating: He takes 4 bottles a day. 2 of the bottles he drinks 5 ounces and the other 2 he drinks about 6. Yes, he finally quit nursing. He just wanted to look around the entire time! So I dried up. He also has solids 3 times a day, but hates vegetables with a passion.
  • Sleeping: Jeffers is a great sleeper. He sleeps from 7 PM to 7 AM and takes 2, 2 hour naps. I'm so blessed!
  • Milestones: Jeffers sits up great now! He loves to play on the floor. He is desperately trying to crawl, but isn't quite there yet. He is also grabbing things better with his hands and using his thumb more often. He isn't too into reading yet, preferring to eat the book rather than look at the pictures.
  • Weight: I'm pretty sure he's thinning out now. Which is a nice thing for Mommy! He's about 20 lbs so I'm not worried.
  • Clothes: He wears 12 month clothes. He has outgrown every 9 month pair of shorts or one piece outfits except for body suits. Typical boy!
  • Little brother things: Well, Jewell learned what it's like to have a little brother. He pulled a rather large chunk of her hair out this last weekend. Oh goodness...
Jefferson is just as sweet as can be. He's a big Mommy lover and well, he adores his sister! He laughs all the time, and loves long stroller rides. In fact, I think we need a new double stroller (I bought mine used for 15 dollars) because he's trying to escape the one I have or pull on Jewell's hair. We just eat him up each day, and thank the Lord for His great plan for him to be our son.







No comments:

Post a Comment