Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bethany and Jason

Matt's dear sister Bethany called us on Tuesday night with great news! Jason asked her to marry him :). They are visiting the George Washington Inn in Washington, and he proposed on the bench where Dad used to read his Bible. For those of you that don't know, Dad built the George Washington Inn before he passed away. Good job Jason, you picked the perfect and most special spot to propose.

I must add, Bethany actually called me to tell me about the engagement before talking to Matt. This was really special to me. I never had a sister, so her including me like a real sister was quite special. I will never forget it.

Here is a quick picture of the happy couple. We expect a wedding next summer! Congrats Bethany and Jason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment