Friday, July 23, 2010

Out For a Bit

I am afraid I haven't written for a bit! We have been very busy this last week. We went to NJ for a family wedding, and then enjoyed a day in Philly :). We took a ton of pictures while there, but my husband would like to work on them before I post. We came home to a broken refrigerator and I had to throw out several hundreds of dollars worth of food. We have worked on the fridge trying to get it to work every night this week ;). No such luck yet. So while I wait for the pictures, I'm enjoying the one hobby I only get to do in the summer, reading. I'm almost done with a series, and hope to return to my blogging shortly. For now, I'd appreciate your prayers for our fridge situation. It would be nice to just fix it, and not have to purchase a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment