Thursday, July 15, 2010

10 Months

Jewell is 10 months old today! She has grown up so much these past few months. I finally took her bumper of her crib yesterday :). We are so proud of our little growing Jewell. She's the highlight of our lives!

Jewell can now scoot on her tummy. She goes in circles and basically searches as hard as she can for Daisy's bone! Good thing Daisy grabs it right away. She's down to 3 bottles a day now as well. I have included a juice bottle in the afternoons just to keep her hydrated in this heat. Jewell eats basically all baby food now. Her favorite snack is wheat crackers. Since she doesn't have any teeth I've been slow to introduce adult foods to her. That, and she hasn't shown a ton of interest. Our daughter also enjoys books--if she can chew on them. She amazes me since she chews on everything, and has no teeth! I don't mind keeping her more as a baby though.

Jewell still sleeps for 12 hours and takes 2, 2 hour naps. I've tried doing just a long nap in the afternoons, but then she's pretty fussy come 5 PM. She sleeps from 8-8, but we will change it back to 7 once work begins. I enjoy her staying up until 8 so she can have some Daddy/Daughter time. As soon as her Daddy walks in the house she starts laughing pretty hard. I love to see them play together. He is definitely her world :).

I love my little girl so much. I can't believe she's only 2 months away from the big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment